WILD WEST AIR SHOW
July 24, 8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m., FREE ADMISSION
The Wyoming Air National Guard will host the Wild West Air Show July 24 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The traditional Wednesday of Cheyenne Frontier Days event will feature aerobatic acts, static aircraft display, food vendors, and a children’s area. The aerobatics begin at 9 a.m. with a parachute jump featuring Cheyenne Mayor Marian Orr and other local dignitaries.
Air Show guests must bring a valid photo ID and should avoid brining glass containers, weapons – including pocket knives, and valuables to the event.
Continuous shuttle service from the north side of Frontier Mall provides easy access to the event. Because of space and security limitations, there is no public parking at the event. Pedestrians may access the show through the front gate, located at Sunset Drive and Dell Range Boulevard.
Food and beverage vendors will be onsite. A children’s area will feature free and ticketed activities. Information booths and recruiters will also be on the ramp.
Aerial demonstrations currently scheduled include:
• 9:00: Dignitary tandem parachute drop
• 9:30: US Air Force Thunderbirds ground show and take off
• 1:00: US Navy Leap Frogs demonstration
• 1:12: Tom Larkin Minijet flyby
• 1:15: WyANG MAFFS C-130 water drop
• 1:25: WyANG C-130 flyby
• 1:45: Gary Rower Stearman Show
• 2:00: Tom Larkin Minjet Show
• 2:15: F4U4 Corsair flybys
• 2.30: Buck Roteman Pitts Show w/ inverted ribbon cutting
• 2:45: Precision Exotics ground show
• 3:05: US Navy Leap Frogs demonstration
• 3:20: CAF SNB flybys
• 3:30: Don Nelson T-6 show
• 3:45 Gary and Buck team act
For a special VIP experience, complete with catered lunch and adult beverages, click on this link to purchase a $35 chalet pass.https://einvitations.afit.edu/inv/index.cfm?i=455925&k=066447007952
For more information about the schedule of events, check our website at http://www.153aw.ang.af.mil/Wild-West-Air-Show.